The Killer Rabbits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Recruits

4 posters

Go down

New Recruits Empty New Recruits

Post  Ziek Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:33 am

New Recruits MgPP6

All new recruits please post A brief Introduction.

Also include your battletag and how you heard of us, nothing too personal. Also be sure to check out the rules page it will be tagged with people you should add to group with in order to obtain membership.

Ziek
Admin

Back to top Go down

New Recruits Empty Re: New Recruits

Post  Ziek Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:25 pm

Brekal#1592

I ran with MRoFLARE the other day and was asked if i was interested in membership.
I currently have a p16 dh that can do act 3, p13 wizard can do act 3 in a group, p8 monk just runs inferno act 1 solo mostly unless needed, and a new p1 barb that im currently gearing out.
Im currently working on blacksmith designs, have a few sets already and all the jc designs are done.
I play a few hours in the afternoon before work, and mess around in the morning on ah and testing out builds.
I play mostly on the weekends if im needed to assist with anything.
I have vent and ts whichever one is needed, I listen and follow directions without issue, and if asked my opinion i give it. I do not chat much on vent as i have family that works nights on weekends so they sleep while i play and others at night sleeping so im willing to listen and assist in any way.
I think i meet the hours in on most of my characters, my dh is a hard hitter but squishy til i get better resist gear, my wiz hits ok, and is currently running with full mf gear to farm gear, my monk is just there, and my barb is getting ready to start lvling.
any other questions plz feel free to contact in game, im normally avail for conversation or getting on vent when i get to safe spot, now adays town is not even safe.
Mike smith aka: Ben Tipton

Ziek
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ziek Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:45 am

hey, my battle tag is WDEyanks222#1450.

I wanted to start the process.

Ziek
Admin

Back to top Go down

New Recruits Empty New Recruit =]

Post  S3V3R Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:22 pm

S3V3R#1833

well i have a 60 Monk/Barb/DH/Wiz i was in the clan DK where apparently some of you are from lol well this is me re applying to join fellow D3 friends =] I'm a fun guy and im always online haha

S3V3R

Back to top Go down

Post  Ziek Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:10 pm

Violatorxx is not accepted, there was an altercation with some higher ups, that is all you need to know.

Ziek
Admin

Back to top Go down

New Recruits Empty New recruit.

Post  Faytliengod Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:44 pm

My battle tag is faytliengod#1887 Met rusko and mamif Did a few uber runs with em and they told me about the clan.

Faytliengod

Back to top Go down

Post  drahk007711 Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:45 pm

Battle tag is Drahk#1581

Met ynot11 some time ago and hes been helping me out ever since. Was playing at launch but quit after my second HC died cause of lag issues. just came back now and ready to clear inferno on HC. Always looking for people to group with so send me an in-game msg.
Im 24 live in Ontario Canada, and work as a civil engineer.

drahk007711

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum